Bank at School Program
Red River Bank has partnered with elementary schools and Central, Northwest and Southeast Louisiana to offer a program for students to learn about various aspects of banking and other financial matters.
The in-school program is taught by a team of Red River Bank employees and introduces students to the world of banking & finance and is designed to improve students' financial awareness at an early age.
- All about Money
- A safe place for my money
- Where we get the money we spend
- All about Credit
For more information call
- Central Louisiana (318) 561-4000 (Alexandria, Ball, Forest Hill, Lecompte, Marksville, Pineville)
- Northwest Louisiana (318) 675-2900 (Shreveport, Bossier City)
- Southeast Louisiana (225) 923-0232 (Baton Rouge, Dutchtown)