Using the Red River Bank Website
Red River Bank is committed to providing outstanding customer service to our diverse base of customers. We have designed our website to facilitate access to our products and services. Our goal is to provide a satisfying and meaningful online user experience for all.
Browser Compatibility Statement
This version of the Red River Bank website was developed to support the following browsers. Other browsers may work as well.
- Internet Explorer 8.0 and higher (Internet Explorer 9 or higher recommended) (IE compatibility view/mode is not supported)
- Mozilla Firefox 8.0 and higher
- Safari 5.1.7 and higher
- Chrome 34.0 and higher
For the best website browsing experience, we recommend that you install and use the most current version of the above browsers available for your operating system.
Suggested Browser Settings
To be compatible with all features on the Red River Bank website, your browser should be configured to use:
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
Red River Bank attempts to minimize web browser compatibility issues by the following practices:
- Developing to W3C web standards
- Maintaining and testing the website to ensure it is functional in all supported browsers
- Avoiding implementation of browser-specific features
The Red River Bank website satisfies the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) for Level A conformance (Priority 1 checkpoints).