Switch Your Account To Red River Bank...
in 4 fast and easy steps
- Fill out all text fields in the SmartSwitch form (PDF) and print.
- Stop using your old account.
- Select the appropriate notification letters needed and print. (Please download links see below)
- Stop by one of our banking centers to complete the switch.
Download Entire Switch Kit
Download Form and Letters Separately
Set Up My Direct Deposit
We will provide you with the appropriate form requesting new direct deposit of your payroll. For changing Social Security deposits, go to www.ssa.gov/deposit/howtosign.htm or call
Important Reminders When Switching to Red River Bank
- Notify your current bank that you are closing your account.
- Send notification to companies who make automatic withdrawals from your account that you have a new bank.
- Send notification to direct deposit companies that you have a new bank account.
- Enclose a voided check from your new account when setting up direct deposit for verification purposes. Keep your new Red River Bank routing and account number handy for direct deposit and automatic withdrawal requests.
- Allow up to 30 days for checks to clear from your old account.
- Make sure you have enough funds in your account to cover any pending automatic payments.
- Destroy any unused checks, deposit slips, ATM or check cards.