With a Red River Bank ATM card, 24 hour banking is at your fingertips. Withdraw cash, check your balance, transfer funds between your accounts, and make a deposit at your convenience.
Red River Bank has 26 conveniently located ATMs throughout Central, Northwest and Southeast Louisiana.
Red River Bank customers have access to over 200 ATMs in our surcharge-free network. The network now includes all Whitney National Bank/Hancock Bank ATMs.
In addition, Red River Bank customers can take advantage of the SUM® network which has ATMs located all across the U.S. including over 180 surcharge-free ATMs in Louisiana. Although these non Red River Bank ATMs are part of our surcharge-free network, the bank charges a $1 withdrawal fee at a non Red River Bank ATM.
To protect yourself when using your Red River Bank ATM card, please observe the following guidelines:
- Always remove your card from the ATM
- Memorize your PIN (Personal Identification Number)
- Keep your ATM receipts for reconciling your statement
- Be aware of your surroundings
- More ATM safety basics
Call Red River Bank Customer Care immediately if there are any unauthorized activities or discrepancies on your account.
For more information call Customer Care
- Central Louisiana (318) 561-5800 (Alexandria, Ball, Forest Hill, Lecompte, Marksville, Pineville)
- Northwest Louisiana (318) 675-2900 (Shreveport, Bossier City)
- Southeast Louisiana (225) 923-0232 (Baton Rouge, Dutchtown)