Community Development Grants
Red River Bank is committed to helping meet the credit and deposit needs of all of the communities in our assessment area, including low- and moderate-income areas, individuals, and businesses consistent with safe and sound operations. The way we do this is by partnering with area non-profit and public institutions to create meaningful change and improvement in our communities.
Our Community Development grants coupled with the commitment of our employees and the thousands of volunteer hours they donate each year, we make a significant impact in the communities in which we live and do business.
Our Community Development grants and activities are provided to organizations that are either located in or provide community development services to low- or moderate-income communities.
In order to qualify for a community development grant, your activity or initiative must:
- Support affordable housing for low- and moderate-income (LMI) individuals (including multifamily rental housing); or
- Target community services to low- to moderate-income individuals; or
- Promote economic development activities for small business; or
- Revitalize or stabilize low- to moderate-income geographies, designated disaster areas, or distressed or underserved nonmetropolitan middle- income; or
- Support, enable or facilitate projects or activities that are a part of a Neighborhood Stabilization Program (NSP).
Organizations must meet the following criteria:
- Is a public organization with 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status
- Is located within the Red River Bank Assessment Area
- Does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sexual orientation or national origin
As a general rule, Red River Bank does not contribute to the following:
- Political groups or programs
- Lobbying or Advocacy groups
- Private foundations
- Labor organizations
- Third-party fundraising organizations
- Capital campaigns, or equipment
- For profit organizations
- Fraternal organizations
How to submit a grant application:
All requests must be submitted in writing or by downloading and completing the Grant Application Form (PDF).
Please allow three to six weeks for Red River Bank to process your application. The person who submits the sponsorship request will be notified via email if approved.
Mail completed application to:
Red River Bank
Attn: Community Relations/CRA Officer
P.O. Box 12550
Alexandria, LA 71315-2550
Or email application to: