Red River Bank prides itself on community involvement through sponsorships and volunteerism. The Bank is committed to the principles of corporate social responsibility and good corporate citizenship. The Bank maintains a sponsorship program to be able to demonstrate good corporate citizenship in the communities where we do business.
Red River Bank supports a wide variety of programs including but not limited to: non-profit organizations, schools, arts organizations, historical preservation organizations, and civic clubs in Rapides, Avoyelles, Caddo and Bossier parishes. Support is given at the banks discretion to organizations and groups that are reputable and responsible. Projects are funded based on meeting the funding criteria and the banks sponsorship budget.
Sponsorship requests will be considered only if the requesting organization meets the following criteria:
- Is a public organization with 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status
- Is located within the immediate area of our banking centers
- Is a Red River Bank customer
- Does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sexual orientation or national origin
As a general rule, Red River Bank does not contribute to the following:
- Political groups or programs
- Lobbying or Advocacy groups
- Private foundations
- Labor organizations
- Third-party fundraising organizations
- Capital campaigns, building projects, or equipment
- For profit organizations
- Fraternal organizations
- Government agencies
- School yearbooks, sports calendars, newspapers
How to submit a sponsorship request:
All requests must be submitted in writing or by downloading and completing the Sponsorship Request Form (PDF).
Please allow three to six weeks for the Red River Bank to process your request. The person who submits the sponsorship request will be notified via email if approved for the sponsorship request.
Mail completed form to:
Red River Bank
Attn: Marketing Department, OCC-4
P.O. Box 12550
Alexandria, LA 71315-2550
Or email form to:
Sponsorshiprequest@redriverbank.net. We focus on four issues that strengthen our communities and prepare them for robust economic futures.