Special disaster relief program
In response to the flood of 2016 in south Louisiana there are some disaster relief grant dollars available for Red River Bank customers whose homes were damaged by the recent flooding.
The bank is partnering with the Federal Home Loan Bank of Dallas to offer special disaster relief grants for customers whose homes were damaged during the recent flooding. Grants range from $1,500.00 to $3,000.00 depending on income.
- applicants must be a Red River Bank Customer;
- residence must be located in the Baton Rouge Metropolitan Statistical Area (MSA);
- effected residence must be owner-occupied; and
- income must be at or below 165 percent of Area Median Income, adjusted for household size.
To make an appointment to determine if you qualify for a Red River Bank Disaster Relief Grant, please call the branch closest to you and ask to speak to a Personal Banker.
- Central (225)261-4441
- Essen (225) 215-4400
- Dutchtown (225)677-8294
- S. Acadian (225)412-5600
- Jones Creek (225)752-7979
- Old Hammond (225)923-0232