Personal credit cards
From the bank made in Louisiana, a card made for you: Red River Bank’s personal credit card. When you carry the Red River Bank VISA, you have more than our logo on the front of the card. You have the people you know and trust standing behind your card.
Introducing a card made for you
A new way to pay using Apple Pay
- Easy. Secure. Private. Now you can enjoy all the benefits of your Red River Bank credit card using Apple Pay. With breakthrough contactless payment technology and unique security features, you’ll want to get started today.
- Setup is a snap. Open the Wallet app on your iPhone and tap the plus sign, then follow the onscreen instructions.
- It’s secure and private. When you add your Red River Bank credit card to Apple Pay, it assigns a unique Device Account Number instead of your actual card numbers.
Accepted in great stores
Look for the contactless symbol when you want to make in-store purchases.
MasterCard Nearby® App
Find contactless merchant locations where you can tap your mobile device to pay.
- Cash advance fee is $10 or 3% of transfer amount, whichever is greater. Foreign fees are 1% of each transaction in U.S. dollars.
- During intro period, no interest charged except on cash advances at 25.65% variable APR.
Supported cards may vary. Apple Pay works with iPhone 6s and Apple Watch™. See a list of other compatible Apple Pay devices. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iTunes, iSight and Passbook are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay, iPad Air, iPad mini, Apple Watch and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc. MasterCard, the MasterCard Brand Mark, and MasterCard Nearby are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated. Copyright 2015 MasterCard. All rights reserved.