Deposit checks with your smartphone. Handle transactions with Apple Pay. Control your card. Bank by text. In addition to our conveniently located branches, Red River Bank offers the option of banking on the go. Need help? Read on.
Don't see what you need? Email us or call Customer Care318-561-5800 For Mobile Banking Assistance
- Make banking simpler and more convenient than ever with our mobile banking app for iPhone and Android. Download it free—just visit iTunes Store or Google Play and search “Red River Bank”.
- For your security, the Bill Pay feature within the app will only function if you’ve enrolled for Bill Pay through our online banking service; additional payees must also be added through online banking.
- Follow prompts within the app to add even quicker access. Account information and balances can be viewed through a four-digit passcode instead of your user ID and password; Touch ID allows similar access for iPhone users via fingerprint. See app for details.
With Apple Pay, you can enjoy all the benefits of your Red River Bank debit card without sharing your actual card numbers. Take advantage of this contactless payment technology and unique security features today—set-up is a snap. Just open the Wallet app on your iPhone, tap the plus sign and follow the prompts.
With Zelle®, you can get money to the babysitter, the yard guy—even the kid who’s off at college. It’s easier than cash or checks. If you’re enrolled in Online Banking, it’s as easy as following the prompts from the Zelle® icon or selecting Zelle® from the mobile banking app.
If your mobile device has Internet access, utilize the mobile version of our Online Banking.footnote 1 Visit m.redriverbank.net.
Red River Bank Online Banking customers can save time with this simple & safe way to deposit checks. With this feature in our Mobile Banking App, depositing checks on an iPad, iPhone, or Android phone & tablet is easier than ever—from anywhere, on your time!
Simple mobile deposit steps:
- Endorse your check “For Red River Bank Mobile Deposit only” & sign
- Access the Red River Bank mobile banking app
- Login to your Red River Bank mobile banking
- Click “Check Deposit”
- Take a picture of the front and back of your check with your smartphone or mobile device
- Enter your deposit amount
- Choose “Deposit to Account”, then continue, verify, and approve
- Check the e-mail account associated with your Online Banking for deposit notification
- Securely store your check until you confirm that the deposit has posted to your account; then destroy the check.
Bill Pay is available through our Mobile Banking App for customers currently enrolled in Bill Pay through the Bank's Online Banking service.
If you aren't enrolled in Bill Pay, the Bill Pay tab will show in the Mobile Banking App, but will not work. Enrollment into Bill Pay must be done from Online Banking and new payees cannot be added through Mobile Bill Pay. Payees must be added through Online Banking.
Great news for mobile bill pay users! With a new enhancement, mobile banking bill pay users can now add, delete, or edit payee information—on your phone. No need to wait to get to your computer and log in to online banking to make these type changes. Follow the simple prompts on the payee details page. This new feature is available on Apple, Android and Kindle devices. If you’re not using mobile banking, it's time to start!
Getting account information is as quick as a text message. Send a simple text command and receive a text message reply with your requested information. For example, text the command "B" and receive a reply with your account balance.
To use Text Banking, log into Online Banking’s Mobile Banking tab. Add your mobile device. Follow the instructions to register and activate.footnote 2