Banking made simple.
With a Red River Bank ATM card, 24 hour banking is at your fingertips. Withdraw cash, check your balance, transfer funds between your accounts, and make a deposit at your convenience.
Red River Bank has 29 conveniently located ATMs throughout Central, Northwest and Southeast Louisiana.
- Red River Bank customers have access to over 200 ATMs in our surcharge-free network. The network now includes all Whitney National Bank/Hancock Bank ATMs.
- In addition, Red River Bank customers can take advantage of the SUM® network which has ATMs located all across the U.S. including over 200 surcharge-free ATMs in Louisiana.
To protect yourself when using your Red River Bank ATM card, please observe the following guidelines:
- Always remove your card from the ATM
- Memorize your PIN (Personal Identification Number)
- Keep your ATM receipts for reconciling your statement
- Be aware of your surroundings
- More ATM safety basics (ATM Safety Currents Article)
- Call Red River Bank Customer Care immediately if there are any unauthorized activities or discrepancies on your account.
Scheduled automatic transfer of funds between deposit accounts on a certain day of each month. For example, transfer a set amount from your checking account to your savings account every payday.
Personal Touch 24 is Red River Bank's 24-hour telephone banking service. At any hour of the day, from the comfort of your home or touch-tone telephone, you can access your specific account information.
You have new options! Updates to your PT24 telephone banking are coming in January 2020. It’s the same great service—with new menu options. When you access the new menu for the first time, you will be required to re-enroll & establish your PIN using your full social security/tax ID & account number.
Here are some noticeable differences in PT24:
- Enrollment—current users must re-enroll through the system to use PT24. Please have your social security number and account number available and follow the prompts to enroll.
- Pin/Access Code—users will be prompted to create a new PIN to use the service; feel free to use your current pin, but you must re-enroll first in order to use the new PT24. The PIN will be a profile level PIN and gives you access to accounts in your profile.
- Profile—users will now have a profile based on their social security number/tax ID.
The new system will customize menu options based on the accounts associated with your social security number. For example, if you only have a checking relationship, you will only be presented the checking account menu. In addition, if you have more than one of the same account type, (i.e. checking), the system will prompt you to select the appropriate account without you having to enter the account number.
Shortcuts of the updated system are:
- * Report lost or stolen card
- 1 Account Menu/Transfer Funds
- 2 Merchant Verification
- 9 Repeat Menu
- 0 Customer Service
The following highlights all menu options for checking, money market accounts, savings, loans, credit cards and CDs/IRAs:
Checking / Money Market Account Information
- Transfer funds to this account
- Lost or stolen card
- Transfer funds from this account
- More options:
- Check search
Savings Account Information
- Transfer funds to this account
- Transfer funds from this account
Loans or Credit Cards Account Information
- Payment amount
- Payment due date
- Current year interest
- Prior year interest
Certificates of Deposit or IRA Account Information
- Interest information
- Maturity date
More Options under Account Information
- Lost or stolen card
- Transfer funds
- Return to account menu
- Enter routing number
- Enter account number
Red River Bank offers experienced people when you need us—and mobile technology when you want it. For on-the-go banking, the mobile banking app comes in very handy.
Personal Touch 24 numbers:
The future's looking up—with our new Penny RoundUP feature for your Red River Bank debit card. Build savings every time you use your debit card! First, stop by or sign up online. Then, every time you make a purchase with your card, the amount is rounded up to the next dollar. That round-up amount is deposited into your savings—so you can watch it add up with Penny RoundUP!
Stop by a banking center or sign up online today!
- Red River Bank's MasterMoney CheckCard is actually two cards in one...an ATM card and a CheckCard.
- It may look like a charge card, but it works like a check. MasterMoney CheckCard allows our customers to "write" an electronic check for purchases worldwide at more that 14 million merchant locations accepting MasterCard. Just as with the paper check, the amount of the purchase is deducted from your checking account.
- The MasterMoney CheckCard is also your ATM card that is welcome at ATMs around the world. Red River Bank belongs to several networks that provide surcharge-free ATM withdrawals. Our customers may use any Whitney National Bank/Hancock Bank ATM for surcharge-free withdrawals. Whitney National Bank/Hancock Bank has 200+ ATMs located in Louisiana, Texas, Mississippi, Alabama and Florida. Also, surcharge-free withdrawals may be made at any ATM bearing the SUM® logo.
- Check cards are also available with your Health Savings Account (HSA). Our Customer Service Representative can answer your questions.
Let us make counting coins easy for you. Stop by our Banking Centers and take advantage of our coin counting machine. Simply drop in all of your coins, take your receipt to one of our tellers and they'll give you the cash.
- Highway 28 West (Alexandria)
- North Boulevard (Alexandria)
- North Rapides (Ball)
- Acadian (Baton Rouge)
- Jones Creek (Baton Rouge)
- Airline Drive (Bossier City)
- East Texas Street (Bossier City)
- Dutchtown (Geismar)
- Tunica Drive (Marksville)
- Highway 28 East (Pineville)
- East Kings & 70th (Shreveport)
- Provenance (Shreveport)
- Uptown (Shreveport)
Red River Bank offers imaged copies of your canceled checks with your monthly statement. A check image is a digital reproduction of your check and is accepted as legal proof of payment. These images come on standard size sheets of paper that fit in a binder that the bank provides you.
Deposit checks with your smartphone. Handle transactions with Apple Pay. Bank by text. Red River Bank makes it all so convenient, we just need to remind you to not bank while you drive. Need help? Learn moreabout mobile banking.
Our online banking comes with all the extras: Transfer funds between accounts. Pay bills. Re-order checks. It's all secure from the convenience of your home or office—we're even compatible with your personal software like Quicken and MS Money. Stop by one of our banking centers to enroll in minutes.
Using one of our Overdraft Services can save you from the inconvenience and embarrassment when your account does not have sufficient funds to pay the items you have authorized to be paid on your account. We offer several overdraft options.
- Overdraft Line of Credit - The Personal Overdraft Line of Credit is a loan that requires an application to be completed and approved. If an overdraft situation occurs on a checking account and there are available funds on the Overdraft Line of Credit, funds will be transferred from the Overdraft Line of Credit to the checking account to cover the items being paid. Please see a Personal Banker or your Account Officer for more details.
- Overdraft Privilege - Overdraft Privilege is a courtesy overdraft service extended to the bank’s consumer customers who meet the qualification guidelines. Ask a personal banker or your account officer for details.footnote 1
- Overdraft Transfer Service - This new service lets customers choose additional deposit accounts at Red River Bank as an alternate funding source to fund an overdraft situation. Speak to a Personal Banker to learn details on how to take advantage of this service.
Store your important documents and valuables safely in a Red River Bank Safe Deposit Box – NOT FDIC INSURED. Ask a personal banker or your account officer about the details.
- An overdraft fee of $34 per item may be imposed for any debit transaction that causes your account to be overdrawn, including by check, in-person withdrawal, or withdrawal/transfer by any other manual or electronic means. Unless you opt in for Overdraft Privilege Plus, we will generally not authorize and pay ATM withdrawals and everyday debit card transactions that overdraw your account. We may continue to authorize, at our discretion, checks, other payments and debit card transactions that are set up to bill automatically even if you do not opt in. If we elect to pay an overdraft item, you must deposit additional funds into your account promptly in an amount sufficient to cover the overdraft and any related fees. In addition to our overdraft/NSF fees, a $3 negative balance fee (per business day) may also apply when your account stays negative for 5 or more consecutive business days.