Banking made simple.
With a Red River Bank ATM card, 24 hour banking is at your fingertips. Withdraw cash, check your balance, transfer funds between your accounts, and make a deposit at your convenience.
Red River Bank has 29 conveniently located ATMs throughout Central, Northwest and Southeast Louisiana.
- Red River Bank customers have access to over 200 ATMs in our surcharge-free network. The network now includes all Whitney National Bank/Hancock Bank ATMs.
- In addition, Red River Bank customers can take advantage of the SUM® network which has ATMs located all across the U.S. including over 200 surcharge-free ATMs in Louisiana. Although these non-Red River Bank ATMs are part of our surcharge-free network, the bank charges a $1 withdrawal fee at a non Red River Bank ATM.
To protect yourself when using your Red River Bank ATM card, please observe the following guidelines:
- Always remove your card from the ATM
- Memorize your PIN (Personal Identification Number)
- Keep your ATM receipts for reconciling your statement
- Be aware of your surroundings
- More ATM safety basics (ATM Safety Currents Article)
- Call Red River Bank Customer Care immediately if there are any unauthorized activities or discrepancies on your account.
Scheduled automatic transfer of funds between deposit accounts on a certain day of each month. For example, transfer a set amount from your checking account to your savings account every payday.
- Red River Bank's MasterMoney CheckCard is actually two cards in one...an ATM card and a CheckCard.
- It may look like a charge card, but it works like a check. MasterMoney CheckCard allows our customers to "write" an electronic check for purchases worldwide at more that 14 million merchant locations accepting MasterCard. Just as with the paper check, the amount of the purchase is deducted from your checking account.
- The MasterMoney CheckCard is also your ATM card that is welcome at ATMs around the world. Red River Bank belongs to several networks that provide surcharge-free ATM withdrawals. Our customers may use any Whitney National Bank/Hancock Bank ATM for surcharge-free withdrawals. Whitney National Bank/Hancock Bank has 200+ ATMs located in Louisiana, Texas, Mississippi, Alabama and Florida. Also, surcharge-free withdrawals may be made at any ATM bearing the SUM® logo.
- Check cards are also available with your Health Savings Account (HSA). Our Customer Service Representative can answer your questions.
- You should register your CheckCard with MasterCard SecureCode. Registration provides a private code to enter when using your CheckCard to shop online. Using this private code makes shopping online safer and more enjoyable.
Let us make counting coins easy for you. Stop by our Banking Centers and take advantage of our coin counting machine. Simply drop in all of your coins, take your receipt to one of our tellers and they'll give you the cash.
- North Boulevard (Alexandria)
- Highway 28 West (Alexandria)
- E. Kings & 70th (Shreveport)
- Provenance (Shreveport)
- Uptown (Shreveport)
- 2931 E. Texas Street (Bossier City)
- 3300 Airline Drive (Bossier City)
Red River Bank offers imaged copies of your canceled checks with your monthly statement. A check image is a digital reproduction of your check and is accepted as legal proof of payment. These images come on standard size sheets of paper that fit in a binder that the bank provides you.
Deposit checks with your smartphone. Handle transactions with Apple Pay. Bank by text. Red River Bank makes it all so convenient, we just need to remind you to not bank while you drive. Need help? Learn more.
Our online banking comes with all the extras: Transfer funds between accounts. Pay bills. Re-order checks. It's all secure from the convenience of your home or office—we're even compatible with your personal software like Quicken and MS Money. Stop by one of our banking centers to enroll in minutes.
Using one of our Overdraft Services can save you from the inconvenience and embarrassment when your account does not have sufficient funds to pay the items you have authorized to be paid on your account. We offer several overdraft options.
- Overdraft Line of Credit - The Personal Overdraft Line of Credit is a loan that requires an application to be completed and approved. If an overdraft situation occurs on a checking account and there are available funds on the Overdraft Line of Credit, funds will be transferred from the Overdraft Line of Credit to the checking account to cover the items being paid. Please see a Personal Banker or your Account Officer for more details.
- Overdraft Privilege - Overdraft Privilege is a courtesy overdraft limit extended to the bank’s consumer customers who meet the qualification guidelines. Ask a personal banker or your account officer for details.1
- Overdraft Transfer Service - This new service lets customers choose additional deposit accounts at Red River Bank as an alternate funding source to fund an overdraft situation. Speak to a Personal Banker to learn details on how to take advantage of this service.
Personal Touch 24 is Red River Bank's 24-hour telephone banking service. At any hour of the day, from the comfort of your home or from any touch-tone telephone, you can access account information and make transfers between your checking and savings accounts.
Personal Touch 24 Services
- Account balance information
- Withdrawal amounts
- Deposit details
- Verify ATM, CheckCard, and other automatic transactions
- Specific transaction inquiries
- Interest earned
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Loan balance, payoff information
- Next & last payment date
- Amount of interest paid year-to-date
- CD & IRA balance
- Last interest paid, next interest payment date
- Maturity date, accrued interest, and interest earned year-to-date
Store your important documents and valuables safely in a Red River Bank Safe Deposit Box – NOT FDIC INSURED. Ask a personal banker or your account officer about the details.
1An overdraft fee of $34 per item may be imposed for any debit transaction that causes your account to be overdrawn, including by check, in-person withdrawal, or withdrawal/transfer by any other manual or electronic means. Unless you opt in for Overdraft Privilege, we will generally not authorize and pay ATM withdrawals and everyday debit card transactions that overdraw your account. We may continue to authorize, at our discretion, checks, other payments and debit card transactions that are set up to bill automatically even if you do not opt in. If we elect to pay an overdraft item, you must deposit additional funds into your account promptly in an amount sufficient to cover the overdraft and any related fees.